Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases
The definitive source for pediatric infectious disease solutions providing point-of-care access to diagnosis and treatment.
- NEW! AAP Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccine Dosing Quick Reference Guide
- For the latest information from the AAP on COVID-19, visit the Red Book Online Outbreaks section and AAP Critical Updates on COVID-19.
- Revised AAP Policy Statement: COVID-19 Vaccines in Infants, Children, and Adolescents
- Coronaviruses, Including SARS-CoV-2 and MERS-CoV Red Book chapter
- AAP News articles: COVID-19 Pandemic
9/16/22: Meet the Red Book Committee – Influenza Update
Expert speakers cover current AAP and CDC policy recommendations for the 2022-’23 influenza season.
9/9/22: Newly updated – Red Book Online Influenza News and Resources page
9/7/22: Now available – The AAP influenza policy statement and technical report for the 2022-'23 season provide recommendations on the prevention and treatment of influenza in children and adolescents.
Information and resource links for current infectious disease outbreaks that affect the pediatric population and that have been identified in multiple U.S. states.
A comprehensive list of influenza resources, including news, policy and implementation, professional education, and other pertinent influenza information.
More than 2,700 infectious disease images for use in diagnosis and presentations, including clinical manifestations, disease vectors, and etiology.
Red Book Online offers presentations from distinguished experts on important and timely topics on pediatric infectious diseases and immunizations.
Are You an AAP Member?
You have automatic access to Red Book® Online as a benefit of membership. Log in now with your AAP login and password.